Spring and summer boating type striped blazer to make me stand out from the riff raff...help me decide

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I'd avoid Samuel Windsor, their quality is rubbish
Yeah,thanks for that. I wondered what you'd get for 40 quid. The Brooke Taverner one i bought for £170 is very good quality. Unless you find a bargain in a sale you get what you pay for i suppose.

Last edited:

AuroraSaab

Veteran
Sadly not. The bike is pink and too small, so it went to my friend's daughter. The blazer is white with pastel blue stripes. I haven't had chance to wear it yet as Wetherspoons don't properly open until the 18th of May.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Sadly not. The bike is pink and too small, so it went to my friend's daughter. The blazer is white with pastel blue stripes. I haven't had chance to wear it yet as Wetherspoons don't properly open until the 18th of May.

You wear a blazer to Wetherspoons? :wacko:

In Dewsbury it's usually a dirty hoodie and torn jeans.

Not that I ever go near one.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Go for it up here were still backward smocks and wellies :smile:
Why do plebs wear wellingtons in dry weather/conditions? 🤔 There's a yokel near me who takes his dog for a walk in a high viz work jacket,grey with red stripes Adidas track pants and green wellies. He wears the same stuff every night,hence my accurate description of his ensemble. We haven't had rain for months,yet he still wears those wellingtons! 🧐

Last edited:
Top Bottom