Spring - On it's Way ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Despite the forecasts for this weekend/next week (i.e. big drop in temperature) Spring must be coming...... I've just seen a wasp !!

walker

i'VE JUST SEEN MEN IN SHORTS, LOOKS LIKE THE AUSSIE TOURISTS ARE IN LONDON THIS WEEK

gbb

Legendary Member
Couldnt be bothered to find out which species, but i saw three butterflys last weekend.
Similar to cabbage whites i guess, but a distinct pale yellowy green in colour.

Arch

Married to Night Train
gbb said:
Couldnt be bothered to find out which species, but i saw three butterflys last weekend.
Similar to cabbage whites i guess, but a distinct pale yellowy green in colour.

<voice of authority> Those will be Cabbage Pale Yellowy Greens then... </voice of authority>

Keith Oates

Janner
Well, spring has arrived out here with all the trees coming into blossom and todays ride was good, I think the tights will be getting left in the wordrobe for the rest of this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yenrod

Seen a Bee yesterday...

They look like this...

1-bee.jpg

Cute eh !

Where'as these:

yellowjk.jpg

Arent too bad qiute chilled actually..

Once took pictures of these and they where quite happy to have a lens shoved in their faces miraculously !

Keith Oates

Janner
Fnaar said:
said the actress to the bishop

:ohmy:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Well it better had be on it's way - got the veg patch prepared and the greenhouse cleared and cleaned.....

The veg patch is on two levels - has been built up by 18 inches near the shrubs, then then next tier is another 6-7 inches higher !

DSC00068.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

Top Bottom