SRAM Force gear and brake cable sets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Was meant to check this out a while back but never got round it it but now looking at my gear inners, they are fraying so change is imminent. Any recommendations for decent outers and inners.For both gears and brakes 1.1mm inners required for SRAM I believe.

Nibor

Bewildered
I treated myself to a full set of Jagwire when I built up my new frame and was very impressed

Ajax Bay

Guru
I have a 400, 600 and 1000 coming up and cables are getting a bit sticky so, having taken the advice of @Nibor , I will shortly fit: Jagwire-Racer-Brake-Gear-Kit Looking at all the bits it promises excellence and worth the premium - at the price in the link. "Kevlar compressionless" housing (ie outers), E-Z Bend housing for the first bit of the under bar tape brake cable run, alloy end caps, teflon coated cables, slick-lube housing liner, different size cable tips even, etc etc. Even a 'Jagwire' sticker to advertise your love for her.
https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/jagwire-racer-kit-install.120628/

Nibor

Bewildered
I bought that and it was a pleasure to use there is even little clips to keep your cables in order and you tube videos to afdvise where all the bits go.

Top Bottom