Stage 12 **SPOILER**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Last chance of a stage win for Sky today I reckon, as I can't see any other stages up for grabs....so I'll go for Lofkvist in a breakaway.

Willo

Is Armstrong gonna have a pop at taking a stage? Far enough ou nowt to be let go in a breakaway?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I think they are going to have to think about what they are going to do, use their heads as opposed to their braun?

To shave their legs, Cranky? :biggrin:

HTC won't do anything apart fro help Cav win the sprint stages and assist Mick Rogers to a higher GC when they hit the hills.

Columbia have got to try something.
Toss for it, heads they do...

Crankarm

Guru
Did anyone notice that the comic Cycling Weekly (out Thursday 1st July) messed up big time with the dates and days of the stages in their Tour supplement.

Page 99 - Stage 11 - Yesterday Thursday 15th july was given as Thursday July 12
Page 100 - Stage 12 - Today Friday 16th July is given as Monday July 16
Page 101 - Stage 13 - Tomorrow Saturday 17th july is given as Tuesday July 17

To be expected really as the muppets condone cyclists using blue flashing lights :rolleyes: .

The only good thing about their supplement is the map and clear profile of the day's stage.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
It's about time a Sky rider got into a break now they can forget protecting Wiggo fully. EBH has disappointed and Steve Cummings could have a go if he's got the legs.

Crankarm

Guru
Sad to say but I think Wiggo is going to struggle to stay in the top 20 GC this year, if he reaches Paris. A pity really. A lot of expectation has been put on his shoulders. The Pyrenees will be where Contadour and Andy Schleck will leave him and others far behind.

raindog

er.....
I doubt if today will end with the sprinters. The famous finish at Mende usually favours a really strong rider getting away on that last hill.

biking_fox

Guru
Cav needs the intermeidate sprint points - but I doubt he'll be able to get them. Maybe a breakaway will hover them up, but the first set should be in reach of Thor or even petacchi if he's feeling agressive enough.

Last chance of a stage win for Sky today I reckon, as I can't see any other stages up for grabs....so I'll go for Lofkvist in a breakaway.

I nearly put him in my fantasy team last night but I can't quite see him doing it. I think a break has a good chance today.

Top Bottom