Stage 15 Spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
What are eurosport dicking about at? Half way through the stage and they are rabbitting on with a lode of waffle - show us the friggin race

What are eurosport dicking about at? Half way through the stage and they are rabbitting on with a lode of waffle - show us the friggin race

Not sure!

It's on now.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Ooh dear, Andy Schleck. Contador entirely right to keep going - that wasn't a mechanical, it was a technical mistake by Schleck - he failed to do his gear-change correctly and dropped his chain.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Bang out of order from Contador. I will be supporting shleck from now on

Not sure about this - there is a difference between a mechanical failure and bad riding - Schleck made a mistake, Contador took advantage of it. Doesn't mean I like Contador though. I don't.

Sysagent

"The Most Annoying Man In The World."
Contador should have waited for Schleck, where has the respect gone for the Maillot Jaune in the Tour?

Poor form from Contador imo, even Pharmstrong would have waited for the Yellow Jersey in a situation like this...

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Not sure about this - there is a difference between a mechanical failure and bad riding - Schleck made a mistake, Contador took advantage of it. Doesn't mean I like Contador though. I don't.

I'm not 100% sure it was shifting.....doesn't look like he hits the shifters on the replay...could be wrong though....it is logical that it was a shifting error

Genman

Contador should have waited for Schleck, where has the respect gone for the Maillot Jaune in the Tour?

Poor form from Contador imo, even Pharmstrong would have waited for the Yellow Jersey in a situation like this...

He most certainly would not.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Back of the bike seemed to get a nasty kick. Schleck descended very well. Suppose the controversy takes off the headlines of a wonderful win for Tommy Voeckler, very happy about that.

Top Bottom