Stage 18 TT **SPOILER**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

groucho

Bradley seems to suffer on the downhill!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Saturday's stage will be interesting........Bradders vs Lancy......

And I am no where near a TV on Saturday.....shoot ! Good job the phone does internet stuff.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Just slightly disappointing by Bradley. Good performance, but I am guessing his weight loss as eaten into his muscle mass a little - and of course he's tired. A great tour for him so far though.

Brahan

Über Member
Contador beating Cancellara brilliant.

Given that Wiggins is seemingly going to be left for dust on Mount Ventoux surely Garmin have no option other than to go all out for tomorrow....

yello

We know Cancellera can descend but just how much faster was he over the final 12k? Must have been something like a minute on Wiggins! Was it wet for him? I'm guessing not. Wiggins lost time over that section. Did he have a problem or was it just that it was wet. Didn't seem to bother Contador!

NickM

Veteran
Well I did a PB for the homeward run :tongue:

...and Contador still finished before I got the pooter warmed up :smile:

But then he didn't have 34 traffic lights (I even stopped for some of them...)

OP
OP
jiggerypokery

jiggerypokery

Über Member
Oh that would be good, I like your style NickM - A TdF TT with the traffic lights left on and the riders compelled to stop when they turn red. No matter how good you were on the day your time would be in the hands of the God's and the timing sequence of the traffic lights :smile:

Can you imagine the conversation after the race 'I would have been here sooner but you know how it is, every traffic light just seemed to be against me!'.

Top Bottom