Stage 5 - Spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

Moonlight said:
I've already got bored with Cav, I don't think Evans needs a win, he's pretty secure already. And, Schumacher.. isn't he German TT champion anyway? So it shouldn't be too surprising, just Cancellara had an off-day.

Cancellara, and Millar, and Evans, and Kirchen, and Vandevelde. Lots of off days coincided then :smile:;)

kennykool

Mmmmm - what are you hinting at Tetedelacourse????? I sense you are leaning towards what that ITV interviewer was getting at last night?????

Do you commute to Edinburgh to work Tete?

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
Back to the drawing board - the race is on and there is a break with about 6 mins in hand but also a crash and Valverde is involved and at the doctors car. Let's hope it not serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tetedelacourse

kennykool said:
Mmmmm - what are you hinting at Tetedelacourse????? I sense you are leaning towards what that ITV interviewer was getting at last night?????

Do you commute to Edinburgh to work Tete?

Oui. Rosyth - South Gyle, more days than not. Are you on the roads at all?

I'm on a spesh allez, no helmetto. That should identify me!;) Say g'day if you see me.

Regarding Schumacher, eh, aye there's more than a snifter of suspicion for me. His form + his palmaires + the performance of the others + his background:

suspicious minds

and specifically:

In 2004 he tested positive for the amphetamine cathine - an appetite suppressant (if only Jan Ullrich had been au fait) - but was let off after explaining it had been prescribed to him (by his mother, a doctor) as a treatment to asthma.

and

Victory in the Tour of Poland, two stages and two pink jerseys in the Giro, and the Benelux incident all followed before Schumi, in 2007, stormed to victory in the Amstel Gold. Tests, however, showed the rider to have "irregular blood levels" but this too was waived as a result of chronic diarrhoea.

Just my opinion though!:smile:

kennykool

Tetedelacourse said:
Oui. Rosyth - South Gyle, more days than not. Are you on the roads at all?

I park N Ride at Queensferry. Desperate to park and bike in but now showers in my office in the centre of town - and being a Financial Adviser cannot be sweaty. Wish I could bike it in tho!!!!

Mass Sprint finish today - no questions

McEwan, Cavendish, Hushovd or Zabel????????

Moonlight

Haha Tete. Likewise, a friend of mine got very up himself when he discovered the existance of Toby beer :blush:. McEwen definitly seems like a bit of a favourite for today. They've nearly caught the escapees! That'll teach them!

Top Bottom