Stage 7 - Spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
So today the lumps get bigger and we can really see who is showing good from. With Vino being behind some other fancied GC contenders do you think he will try to blast them or will Valverde and co make sure he's not going too far ahead. That is of course if his injuries are not preventing him from competing!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carlos Sastre would be my bet for the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chris42

how about the funky chicken??

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
valverde will do something, but i have a sneaky feeling for one of the disco boys, leipheimer of contador might put in a show

Vino and kloden are hurting (if the pictures are to be believed) and anyone wanting the GC can take some time out of them both today.

Then again, vino could come out flying :?:

Tetedelacourse

Steve Austin said:
valverde will do something, but i have a sneaky feeling for one of the disco boys, leipheimer of contador might put in a show

Vino and kloden are hurting (if the pictures are to be believed) and anyone wanting the GC can take some time out of them both today.

Then again, vino could come out flying :?:

Totally agree Steve apart from the V ino flying bit. He's suffering right now. Valverde for the tour but possibly a Disco stage win today.

On another note and not to put a downer on things but do we think Wiggins will survive today? He was hung out to dry yesterday. Good luck Bradders!

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
Well it's underway and seems it's going to be a hard and hot day with temps at 27 C. Boonen with the early points in the first sprint of the day has gained a bit more over Zabel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SamNichols

I forgot it was Bastille day. Any one want to hazard a name? Personally, I wouldn't mind Sastre to get today, would like to see him hit some form.

TimO

Guru
Keith Oates said:
40K to go and the break with a 6 min lead, it's beginning to look good for Savoldelli IMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh no it doesn't since he just fell off the back of the leading group, after a couple of km's into the last climb.

Top Bottom