Stage 9 **SPOILER**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Eoin Rua

Evans has ruined any faint hopes my fantasy team ever had.

Was going to put Evans in as a replacement for Armstrong - went with Schleck instead

groucho

Awesome ride by Schleck and Contador to catch the four leaders in the last K! Thought they were gonna ride right past!

Knackered just watching on streamed TV.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I thought Cuddles would lose time today but maybe a minute or two not eight.

Disappointing from Evans. Mind you, it shows that Wiggins is not alone in finding the conditions this year difficult. And actually, Wiggins did alright today. He isn't going to challenge for the win, but Top 10 is still a distinct possibility.

yello

Evans fractured his arm on Sunday. Respect for riding at all.

And David Millar has cracked ribs.

Hard men some of the these cyclists.

Noodley

I think I'll stick my neck out here and say that this is the most exciting tour for a very long time! And we're not even at half way!!

Loving it.

I think I'll stick my neck out here and say that this is the most exciting tour for a very long time! And we're not even at half way!!

Loving it.

Yesterday it still looked quite open but today it looks more of a two horse race. Mind you two weeks to go, so anything can still happen. I was impressed and disappointed by your man Luis Sanchez. Cracking break but he failed to take it up on the flat and press his advantage, maybe he didn't have it by that point.

Noodley

The Pyrenees are yet to come Crackle....watch him fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's an awful lot of racing to go yet....

Noodley

FFS!!

Just watching the highlights and Liggett claims Armstrong is only where he is due to bad luck rather than bad form! WTF!?

...and then he gets dropped out the back....

That is shocking commentary, he is such an arse-licking weasel.

Get ove him you knob - he can't cut it anymore.

MichaelM

Guru
FFS!!

Just watching the highlights and Liggett claims Armstrong is only where he is due to bad luck rather than bad form! WTF!?

...and then he gets dropped out the back....

That is shocking commentary, he is such an arse-licking weasel.

Get ove him you knob - he can't cut it anymore.

Just heard it and thought something similar myself - though not quite as strongly as you put it !

Top Bottom