postman
Squire
- Location
- Meanwoodshire.
Went to see this film this morning.1105 showing,not many in about 20 all older people.Anyway this film is superb,Fantastic acting.Totally brilliant.

the last time I went to the cinema was with my wife to watch "TITANIC" we queued for an hour , finally got to the front and they wouldn't let me in , saying , .........women and children first![]()

the last time I went to the cinema was with my wife to watch "TITANIC" we queued for an hour , finally got to the front and they wouldn't let me in , saying , .........women and children first![]()

Almosr as bad as the film![]()
That's not much older than yesterday. I last went on New Years Day 1989 to see Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Sat on the smoking side of the cinema too.the last time I went to the cinema was with my wife to watch "TITANIC" we queued for an hour , finally got to the front and they wouldn't let me in , saying , .........women and children first![]()