Stella Azzura Spugna bar tape

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

>Used by pro teams in both the United States and France, Tecno Spugna comes in Extra Soft for cobbled roads, Soft for 'cross courses, Medium for asphalt roads, Firm for 'trials loops and Extra Firm for velodromes.

Wonder what my 5 quid variant is...

;)

OP
OP
bobg

bobg

Über Member
yenrod said:
>Used by pro teams in both the United States and France, Tecno Spugna comes in Extra Soft for cobbled roads, Soft for 'cross courses, Medium for asphalt roads, Firm for 'trials loops and Extra Firm for velodromes.

Wonder what my 5 quid variant is...

:tongue:

For £5 you probably only get extra soft......:ohmy: Think I'll pay a bit more and get firm ;) What is with "Spugna" its like a rash
http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=27998

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Cinelli Cork stuff - it's great and about £8-10..... just seen a review on C+ that had some £20 plus stuff in - they said it was a bargain....how much !!!

OP
OP
bobg

bobg

Über Member
fossyant said:
Cinelli Cork stuff - it's great and about £8-10..... just seen a review on C+ that had some £20 plus stuff in - they said it was a bargain....how much !!!

Not that I'm tight but I'm upgrading from old innertube split in half with the powdered side out....

yenrod

Cant undertand why anyone would want to pay big time for something you can get cheap = does make you go any faster...;)

Top Bottom