Stem length

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

400bhp

Guru
@400bhp , not everyone joining this forum has the level of etiquette awareness you possess.
The guy is asking for help and advice...if you don't want to give it then fine, but don't go driving him away because he didn't conform to your expectations.
This is the beginners section after all.

What advice is he after?

vickster

Legendary Member
Or use the report function :smile:

Linford

I find the 120mm a bit to long arms straight all the time everything else is fine

Stems are between £15 and £20 each. Go have a chat to your local (decent) bike shop. explain that you are trying to get the bike set up properly, and feel you are reaching a bit too far for the bars. Ask if they would be happy to swap out the next size down if you buy one and it still isn't quite right. I did actually swap out 3 different stems to get mine right, and my LBS was very good about it all.

OP
OP
Andy clarke

Andy clarke

Stems are between £15 and £20 each. Go have a chat to your local (decent) bike shop. explain that you are trying to get the bike set up properly, and feel you are reaching a bit too far for the bars. Ask if they would be happy to swap out the next size down if you buy one and it still isn't quite right. I did actually swap out 3 different stems to get mine right, and my LBS was very good about it all.
Ok il go and have a chat with them cheers