Stocking up pantry

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Given recent events and uncertain future, are any of you looking at your store cupboard with a view to stocking up on continental goodies.
I am building up my store of tomato tins/ packs and maybe some olive oil.
I am not quite at the Spam stage yet.

I suspect that if none of us panic and carry on as normal, then there won’t be any problems.

The general public and the media, being what they are, means that people will needlessly stockpile resulting in supply problems and escalating prices on some items.

Personally, I think there are more important things to worry about than whether I’m going to run out of olive oil.

subaqua

What’s the point
Given recent events and uncertain future, are any of you looking at your store cupboard with a view to stocking up on continental goodies.
I am building up my store of tomato tins/ packs and maybe some olive oil.
I am not quite at the Spam stage yet.

Buying a few extra bits each time I go to shops . If it all turns out fine local good banks get a great donation .

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Not me.
Firstly because if I get brexited I won't be needing to carry extra food supplies with me, Europe is plentiful with good food :tongue:
Second, because I will always be able to feed myself well, cooking from scratch with a handful of ingredients ^_^

Top Bottom