Storm damage… the morning after the night before.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Morning Cc peeps, so we got battered by 90kg winds last night, what carnage has Mother Nature left behind?

We had a fence pushed over as the rotting fence posts finally gave way. Here is my repair job.

Attachments

• 6CA48E63-5348-4738-A597-256D8EF8247F.jpeg
    6CA48E63-5348-4738-A597-256D8EF8247F.jpeg
    165.6 KB · Views: 9

PaulSB

Legendary Member
On the diversion I suggested to a club group to help them avoid a very, very muddy lane!!!

:eek::laugh:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
As i was walking to work at 5.20am, I was pleased to discover that all the leaves had been blown from the path in the little park I pass through, which means i can see the path again. Thanks Arwen! :okay:

On arriving at work, I discovered the trolley bay was ankle deep in leaves, and guess who was tasked with sweeping them up? Thanks Arwen! :angry:

Mike_P

Guru
Lots of snapped trees plus a least one road sign and lamppost locally. Only personal effect was a blown over potted winter heather plus a lack of sleep due the the whistling wind.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Weather was OK last night but it snowed with flakes the size of quavers here earlier, was bitterly cold, blew a bit of a gale and there's all manner of (thankfully small and unobstructive) detritus all over the roads now. Suffice to say I have little intention to leave the house again today if I can help it!

Top Bottom