Storm

It seems to be coming your way London folk.

Blue skys parted with a couple of miles of swirling black cloud, hailstones,bucket sized raindrops etc the lot. Went as quick as it arrived and heading your way. Sure I saw an alien space ship in it at one point :blush: .

Probably my fault I tried to paint the garage door again. enjoy.

gbb

Legendary Member
When was this star...
A guy came to work this morning, he lives in Rutland, about 25 miles from here.
'Did you get the storm last night' he asked.
'Huh, what storm' :blush:

REAL windy, deluge of rain, the hailstones like marbles for a good while..and when it finished, he said it looked like a snowscene.....everywhere was white. Even 4x4s were struggling...mental.

winjim

Iron pony
In case anyone's wondering, here's the forecast for Monday 9 July 2007

Last edited:
It seems to be coming your way London folk.

Blue skys parted with a couple of miles of swirling black cloud, hailstones,bucket sized raindrops etc the lot. Went as quick as it arrived and heading your way. Sure I saw an alien space ship in it at one point :blush: .

Probably my fault I tried to paint the garage door again. enjoy.
Aahh man you broke the old painting rule of never paint the garage doors through the week....as for your Aliens , Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson and Morgan Freeman were hanging outside the Brechin Tesco this morning. When i passed them i heard them say something about Aliens down your neck of the woods and going down to sort it. Never fear help is on it's way.....

Dayvo

Just passin' through
Well, whatever... heavy rain and strong winds here this morning. Three hours at work and now home in my warm dry flat.

But the same weather is forecast for the next day or three.

Top Bottom