Storm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It seems to be coming your way London folk.

Blue skys parted with a couple of miles of swirling black cloud, hailstones,bucket sized raindrops etc the lot. Went as quick as it arrived and heading your way. Sure I saw an alien space ship in it at one point :blush: .

Probably my fault I tried to paint the garage door again. enjoy.

gbb

Legendary Member
When was this star...
A guy came to work this morning, he lives in Rutland, about 25 miles from here.
'Did you get the storm last night' he asked.
'Huh, what storm' :blush:

REAL windy, deluge of rain, the hailstones like marbles for a good while..and when it finished, he said it looked like a snowscene.....everywhere was white. Even 4x4s were struggling...mental.

:excl: Warning :excl:
very dead thread resurrection :whistle:

Untitled.jpg

winjim

Smash the cistern
In case anyone's wondering, here's the forecast for Monday 9 July 2007

Last edited:
It seems to be coming your way London folk.

Blue skys parted with a couple of miles of swirling black cloud, hailstones,bucket sized raindrops etc the lot. Went as quick as it arrived and heading your way. Sure I saw an alien space ship in it at one point :blush: .

Probably my fault I tried to paint the garage door again. enjoy.
Aahh man you broke the old painting rule of never paint the garage doors through the week....as for your Aliens , Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson and Morgan Freeman were hanging outside the Brechin Tesco this morning. When i passed them i heard them say something about Aliens down your neck of the woods and going down to sort it. Never fear help is on it's way.....

Top Bottom