Stormy day tomorrow.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paul04

Über Member
I was just watching the local weather, and with a bit of luck I will just miss the rain for my commute to work in the morning. the wind will be a challenge. up to 60mph wind's :eek:

inkd

Not too bad down south, tad windy in the afternoon (saying about 22mph). Which is good because im test riding a few bikes tomorrow ^_^

nappadang

Über Member
6 days of what? a million and one things come to mind:thumbsup:
Getting nagged off the wife? (no chance of a recovery day there)
Skiving while at work? (no need for recovery)
Bedroom jogging? (chance would be a fine thing)
Gardening? (I'd rather go bedroom jogging with Ann Widdecombe)
No, none of the above so I must have been talking about cycling.

Last edited:
U

User33236

Forecast on 55mph+ winds for my morning commute. Think the bike is staying at home :sad:

The wind here funnels it's way down through the houses so you go from light wind to full on smack in the space of a few metres every time to pass a side road.

Fubar

Guru
Warning of bridge closures tomorrow, have work access from home now so that might be the option for me!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Coolio. Got a cargo of battery packs for CC members to take to work. I shall brave the winds for our members (well I've got to go to work as well).

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
It was a tad windy coming home tonight and you could feel a wee nip in the air too. Tomorrow's going to be interesting if the forecast is accurate. What do you think the chances are of a tailwind?

GC

Top Bottom