Strange accidents happen.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Turns out people wear far more fragile trousers than I do - I'm not sure how I could get a shell through the material of my jeans

and as for a cucumber

or am I missing something???:wacko::wacko::wacko:

In the 1980s I worked with someone who was involved (only with the reporting, and in the BMJ at that!) with early cases of an injury, for which I can't remember the official name, to the male organ, by means of what could in the broadest terms be called 'use' of a particular model of the Hoover Junior vacuum cleaner... basically it was skinned. For several days after that, we sat in the break room with legs firmly crossed, no matter what organs we possessed, when the cleaner came in to vacuum ...

Last edited:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Although I'm sceptical about things getting stuck up people's rears, unusual accidents can happen. I once got a black eye and other facial injuries when vacuuming.

Hint, don't vacuum the bottom of the stairs with a large heavy Vax teetering precariously at the top.

A paramedic told me calls to men with a vacuum cleaner tube stuck in their bottom happened several times each year.

The usual excuse is 'I was doing the vacuuming naked and fell' which, of course, no one believes.

Given that I'm hetrosexual, my Henry is not at risk, although Numatic do make a Hetty in a fetching shade of pink.

View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01K4OQYW4?tag=henrhoov-21&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1

I can assure you that in every hospital I have ever worked in, there are drawers full of X-rays/ultrasounds etc of far more interesting (and bizarre! and dangerous!) things than mere vacuum cleaner tubes that get 'accidentally' fallen onto/into and thus end up either in an orifice or around an appendage in the lower pelvic area of both ladies and gentlemen of all sexual persuasions ...

Rarely do they make the headlines, though, because usually the Bomb Squad is not needed, and both the Fire Service and trusted skilled jewellers - who were usually kept 'on call' as it were - are averse to that sort of publicity.

Drago

Legendary Member
I have a Hetty. A local hardware store had loads of them that they couldn't sell - I mean, who wants a pink vacuum cleaner? - so was punting them out at 30 quid apiece. That's a one-er less than the otherwise identical Henry, so I bought 2. I'm secure in my sexuality so the colour bothered me not.

I can assure you that in every hospital I have ever worked in, there are drawers full of X-rays/ultrasounds etc of far more interesting (and bizarre! and dangerous!) things than mere vacuum cleaner tubes that get 'accidentally' fallen onto/into and thus end up either in an orifice..

A bit if a coincidence that it only happens in hospitals you work at :laugh:

Biker man

I have a Hetty. A local hardware store had loads of them that they couldn't sell - I mean, who wants a pink vacuum cleaner? - so was punting them out at 30 quid apiece. That's a one-er less than the otherwise identical Henry, so I bought 2. I'm secure in my sexuality so the colour bothered me not.

A bit if a coincidence that it only happens in hospitals you work at :laugh:
😂😃😂

Top Bottom