Strange bike.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DRM

Guru
The €200 patio furniture is exclusive to Intermarché, so I assume it’s them.
Netto in France is part of the Les Mousquetaires group, who own Netto, Intermarche, Bricomarche , Restaumarche and Ecomarche, they are nothing to do with Netto of Denmark

DRM

Guru
1621232325687.png

I wouldn't risk trying to steal it, the paint job looks very similar to the above, perhaps the owner usually resides in Hereford and is enjoying some down time

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
If anything it proves anything cycle wise is a tourer if you want it to be. Not everyone's cup of tea but if it's all you have and you want to travel.

FrothNinja

Veteran
That looks a tad like a Focus Arriba ladies, though the welds aren't up to Focus standards.
Looks like the lady likes her salami, or is it a tool pack?

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
There’s a Morris Minor I sometimes cycle past with a similar paint job. Personally I can’t stand the colour as it reminds me of a foul tasting medicine I used to have to take as a kid when I had tonsillitis.

presta

Guru
I once saw a kid in town riding a bike that he'd sprayed blue. All over, tyres, rims, chain, sprocket, the lot. The only bits he'd left were the saddle and hand grips, so he must have been in a hurry to ride it before the paint dried.

All uphill

Still rolling along
There’s a Morris Minor I sometimes cycle past with a similar paint job. Personally I can’t stand the colour as it reminds me of a foul tasting medicine I used to have to take as a kid when I had tonsillitis.
Nerdy reply alert:

Morris made 6 Morris Minor 1 000 000's in that colour to celebrate the production of the millionth car.

If interested have a look at the badges next time, do they say 1000 or 1000000?

Need alert off.

keithmac

Guru
We had a customer years ago that painted a brand new motorcycle (XV535) pink with a brush!. Wheels / tyres / tank / seat / the whole thing!.

Presumably gloss paint as it never seemed to lose any.

She was sick of having them stolen and that did the trick.

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
Nerdy reply alert:

Morris made 6 Morris Minor 1 000 000's in that colour to celebrate the production of the millionth car.

If interested have a look at the badges next time, do they say 1000 or 1000000?

Need alert off.
I rode past it again today, absolutely ghastly.
AC4E3F6B-EB8A-40CF-B0BE-94E4E2A737D4.jpeg

5BB43A45-1F00-4CD0-A36E-7027073D3AE3.jpeg

T4tomo

Guru
That was calamine lotion you pillock, you were supposed to dab it on chicken pox spots. No wonder it tasted foul.:laugh:

Top Bottom