Strange Road Signs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Not strange, but possibly an honest one.
59375391_10218838096164705_6840947810838249472_n.jpg

Sharky

Guru
It would explain why its rarely been seen in Loch Ness...

Got my lochs mixed up.
I'll take the low road.

classic33

Leg End Member
How do you know that you're here if there's no sign to tell you?
Which Here, there's eight.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I think that someone's just added that to the sign. It doesn't seem to fit properly.

An nobody would add the Playboy Bunny to a road sign as part of their job.

They've done an incredibly professional job if that's the case. I didn't notice anything different about the bunny when I took the photo

1658994871460.png

D

Deleted member 26715

They've done an incredibly professional job if that's the case. I didn't notice anything different about the bunny when I took the photo

View attachment 654711

Looking at it graphically the bunny is not on the same horizontal plane as the other images, if that had been designed by a professional it would likely to have been duck, bunny, people, hedgehog so the ears went into the available space. Potentially not only the bunny, but also the hedgehog are later additions.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Looking at it graphically the bunny is not on the same horizontal plane as the other images, if that had been designed by a professional it would likely to have been duck, bunny, people, hedgehog so the ears went into the available space. Potentially not only the bunny, but also the hedgehog are later additions.

I'll have to go back and check now. I'm pretty sure there were no signs of it having been amended. I've rechecked the original photo and the finish to all the animals looks identical.

Alex321

Veteran
Reactions: mjr
Top Bottom