Strava....Am I the only one who`s sick of hearing about it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redcard

Veteran
Strava users are no worse that the 2 fat lads I came across yesterday riding up the inside as traffic attempted to turn left. Did this at 2 sets of lights, obviously so oblivious to the obviousness of riding like a normal person.

The 2 fat lads annoyed maybe half a dozen drivers and 2 other cyclists. You could tell they weren't Strava users as one was dressed like a chav and the other was too old.

I think the hatred comes down to resentfulness. Cyclists, no matter how slow or rubbish they are, think someone going faster than them is somehow riding dangerously.

Last edited:

Trickedem

Guru
I use it to log all my rides because it is convenient and better than Garmon Connect. I am quite proud of my KOM for the Dartford Crossing, which happened when I left my GPS on when being taken across the crossing.

Dark46

Veteran
I like it at the mo. But only using the free of things. I have paid due to changing from iPhone to android later this year. Plus I really want to make sure that I'm going to use the advanced options before I pay, otherwise it will be a waste of money. I'm also getting a Garmin later this month so will what Garmin connect is like.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I use it to log all my rides because it is convenient and better than Garmon Connect. I am quite proud of my KOM for the Dartford Crossing, which happened when I left my GPS on when being taken across the crossing.

And I still have the KOM for the London Cable Car :thumbsup:

Top Bottom