Strava Basemile challenge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DWiggy

Über Member
Not sure how you all feel about Strava, but has anyone signed up for the basemile challenge and how are you getting on with it?
I'm currently chasing the 400 mile badge and am 364mile in so far but this weather is making it extremely difficult!

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I signed up for the basemile challenge but I know that 400 miles a month is about my limit, any more than that and my daughter starts pointing out the window at strangers as they walk past her house, she points and asks with a questioning voice, 'Daddy?'.

OP
OP
DWiggy

DWiggy

Über Member
Yer mine are a bit like that "whos the man in the leotard", but manage to get a few miles in commuting, usually if the weathers good about 140miles a week but the last week was a completable snow out lol

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Been a pretty crap month for me. Major mechanical failures, stolen bicycles and so much snow I couldn't even get my bikes out.
Only done 262 so far, should really be nearer to 600 if everything had gone well. I should be able to make the 400 miles.

potsy

Rambler
400bhp and I are going to drag you kicking and screaming out for a weekend ride shortly fella. :evil:
I'm waiting for a 'cake ride' :thumbsup:

Top Bottom