Strava Basemile challenge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zizou

Veteran
Have managed over the 400 mark which is a bit surprising as i havent done any long rides this month.

Aiming to get to 25 miles in the running challenge too, still got a few miles to go on that though

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Should hit it this week if I upload the ride on my 705 as most are on the 200. Not a great month, despite commuting every day.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Ignoring the two clowns who are currently in 1st and 2nd, due to logging (presumably) plane flights into Strava - the guy in actual top spot does crack me up, in his YT vids. Just saw this one with him out riding with Movistar. He's so full of himself but makes me laugh all the same. Pretty strong rider!

http://www.youtube.com/user/durianriders?feature=mhee
"can't complain, just gotta train"
"I had an extra 110km on them"
"they are on $15,000 but my bike is only $1,000"
"we've dropped two professional tdf riders"
"It's great that my nutritional plan, my lifestyle plan allows me the natural drug free energy to go out and train with the very best on the planet"
lol this cracked me up -

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YofZVsLv8A

Broadside

Guru
HLab that's some impressive mileage for a month with a couple of really bad weeks weather wise. I am hoping to finish the challenge at just over 400 miles.

Phil485

My target was 200 and I'm now at about 240. Well chuffed as its the most I've done in a month ever. 225 a month is this years target Sotheby's year has started out well.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
1100 or so and I'm done!

Last day at work tomorrow and I'm changing roles on Monday. At least 2 days off the bike next week (commuting-wise anyway), while I get organised. I plan on riding in from Weds> There had better be facilities to get changed wherever I end up!

Quite glad it has come right at the start of Feb - this damn challange has worn me out :surrender: Could do with the rest.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
I had a low mileage month, less than 500 miles, usually around 800 mile/month (and I do like to compete to top the table within my club mates on these challenges, just for a bit of fun, this time I was a lowly 6th). But I have done a lot of focussed turbo work and I feel quite fatigued going into my recovery week (3 weeks build, one week back off a bit, then back to 3 weeks build etc), today's' threshold session was very hard going, the quality has definitely outweighed the drop in quantity.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Ignoring the two clowns who are currently in 1st and 2nd, due to logging (presumably) plane flights into Strava - the guy in actual top spot does crack me up, in his YT vids. Just saw this one with him out riding with Movistar. He's so full of himself but makes me laugh all the same. Pretty strong rider!

http://www.youtube.com/user/durianriders?feature=mhee
lol, did they invite him or did he just latch on?

Top Bottom