Strava Basemile challenge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
I just about got over the 500, my personal target was to match Jan 2012 @ 605. Missed 6 commuting days due to the weather. Feb 2012 was a lowly 375 due to snow+short month. Hopefully no snow in Feb and I should catch up. My aim was to get to March either the same or in fron of last year

Andrew_P

In between here and there
OK I just had a quick look and his biggest month before was 693 miles, yet he has the legs for 3850? My biggest month is around 850 and there is no way even if I was off work could I rack up 3850! Hmm where is my nearest Banana wholesaler.

zizou

Veteran
Quite amusing reading the comments on both on the challenge and the individual rides of those near the top of the leaderboard...some people take this shoot way too seriously!

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Quite amusing reading the comments on both on the challenge and the individual rides of those near the top of the leaderboard...some people take this s*** way too seriously!

Reading the Strava thread on here should have already tipped you off about that long ago :tongue: BTW, those who think I may be referring to you here, I am probably not :biggrin:

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Just watched one of his videos on Lance and started reading the comments.
One guy posts this question:
Soccer players on the juice too?
His response:
Nah, drugs don't help soccer players. HGH doesnt help you repair faster after an injury. EPO doesnt let you run harder and longer around the oval. Testosterone doesnt give you more on game aggression. Cocaine doesnt let you focus better and give you more confidence to try crazy moves.
Soccer players dope? NO WAY! Besides, everyone knows there aint any $ in soccer.
LOL not sure this guy knows how stuff works.

OP
OP
DWiggy

DWiggy

Über Member
Challenge completed with 452mile (Happy with that), shame about the weather could have been better, still it is winter....will need to get a turbo trainer for next year was really frustrating not being able to get out for days on end :addict:

jdtate101

Ex-Fatman
632 miles, most of which was done on the rollers as the roads were too icy. Looking forward to spring/summer weather (here's hoping we don't have a repeat of 2012's washout spring)

Pedal Bob

Just watched one of his videos on Lance and started reading the comments.
One guy posts this question:

His response:
Nah, drugs don't help soccer players. HGH doesnt help you repair faster after an injury. EPO doesnt let you run harder and longer around the oval. Testosterone doesnt give you more on game aggression. Cocaine doesnt let you focus better and give you more confidence to try crazy moves.
Soccer players dope? NO WAY! Besides, everyone knows there aint any $ in soccer.

LOL not sure this guy knows how stuff works.

I would guess that there was a BIG dose of sarcasm in that.

Top Bottom