Strava Down?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Colin_B

App or GPS device, such as Garmin?
IPhone app

OP
OP
B

bpsmith

Veteran
Definitely down. See my post in General Discussion too.

Those using the App are ok, but those uploading via the Website are not. Doh!

The PR and Achievements things has been an issue for me for weeks now. Nothing shows on Website but shows immediately if I refresh the App. Later on, it shows on Website too.

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
They had major issues mid week, that got addressed on Wednesday. Looks like more of the same.

Typical that I just bought a year's Premium access. Lol.
Looks like the same thing, stuck on processing so won't let you save. Was doing that Wednesday, knew it was Strava as MMR was taking the upload quite happily. With Wednesdays if you tried again it recognised the duplicate so refused to continue then the data was there when they fixed it. Presuming same with this one. I use MMR as my main logging site so am not too bothered. It's easy enough to load to both.

OP
OP
B

bpsmith

Veteran
I just use Strava, with GC as my backup. Tend to keep the files on the Garmin too.

Not worried that will lose the activity, but I want to see the segments ASAP. Lol.

OP
OP
B

bpsmith

Veteran
I am generally not a segment hunter, aside from one that a group of us are trying to eventually get. Out of reach presently, but blasted it today and interested how much more I need to find. Lol.

I also did quite well on another segment, with 7th, that a work mate then got the KOM for this week. Tried that one too and hoping to move up a couple of spots.

All god fun. :smile:

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Im awaiting a notification along the following lines:

Due to the popularity of strava we are unable to process all rides instantaneously from here onwards. However premium members will continue to enjoy instantaneous uploads.....

Just sayin:whistle:

I can confirm that premium members get no such advantage, it's borked for pretty much everyone.

davdandy

Taking an absolute age to upload.It does say that is is uploaded yet i cannot see anything,no data no maps nothing.I`ll keep it plugged in for a while and see what develops.

Top Bottom