Strava - even more dangerous than I thought

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
From my quick read of one of the sources of story I thought some were using it when on patrol within the camp.

And as for the jogging, that could be useful to some of the nut jobs around these days.

Yeah, on patrol anywhere with leisure GPS enabled is daft.

As for targeting joggers inside the boundaries, I can't see how that info would be useful unless they could get inside the base, and if they could do that they could pop or slot anyone they saw anyway whether they're walking, jogging or being carried in a sedan chair.

Speaking to a mate of mine t'other day, a lad running from the police tried to escape by climbing the fence at RAF Croughton. He hadn't even touched the ground on the inside of the fence before he had half a dozen British and American 556's aimed at him. If he'd been targeting any joggers inside he would have had a rather brief but jolly exciting adventure.

OP
OP
Blue Hills
Yeah, on patrol anywhere with leisure GPS enabled is daft.

As for targeting joggers inside the boundaries, I can't see how that info would be useful unless they could get inside the base, and if they could do that they could pop or slot anyone they saw anyway whether they're walking, jogging or being carried in a sedan chair.

Speaking to a mate of mine t'other day, a lad running from the police tried to escape by climbing the fence at RAF Croughton. He hadn't even touched the ground on the inside of the fence before he had half a dozen British and American 556's aimed at him. If he'd been targeting any joggers inside he would have had a rather brief but jolly exciting adventure.
I was assuming that the jogging reference was to outside but in the vicinity.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I have just had a look at Afghanistan on the heat map. It is interesting to speculate what is causing these bright red circles out in the middle of nowhere. It may not be the friendly forces causing them.

classic33

Leg End Member
I have just had a look at Afghanistan on the heat map. It is interesting to speculate what is causing these bright red circles out in the middle of nowhere. It may not be the friendly forces causing them.
Area 51?
Given that the roads are private, with the roads to the North East showing the most activity.

Top Bottom