Strava "Improvement" Update

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Working fine here. Both phone app and PC.
Been out all morning so have had no problems.

OP
OP
Chislenko

Chislenko

Veteran
Working fine here. Both phone app and PC.
Been out all morning so have had no problems.

Yes, mine is now working, albeit mine has reverted to the old screen which doesn't bother me as it is what I am used to.

If I go to update app it tells me it was done 5 hours ago and I have the new version!!

I did early this morning have the new screen (when it wouldn't function) but as I say has now gone back to the original screen.

Buck

Guru
Mine has updated (iPhone App) and is working fine - just need to get used to the new layout not that it is much different.

Yes, mine is now working, albeit mine has reverted to the old screen which doesn't bother me as it is what I am used to.

If I go to update app it tells me it was done 5 hours ago and I have the new version!!

I did early this morning have the new screen (when it wouldn't function) but as I say has now gone back to the original screen.

I got a message on the app telling me about all the new features. I deleted it unread, but can't really see a lot of difference. I only use it as a log book, and CBA with all the carp that goes with it. I am unlikely to use any new features - I never used the old ones!

Top Bottom