Strava mobile app

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

13 rider

Guru
I use a mobile phone to record rides on strava then upload and use an android tablet to look at rides on an App.Since the new year the ride upload but is not visible on the app but is on Strava.com then ride then appears hours later .Also when I ride with other people this does not show .Anyone else having issues ?

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Yesterday my Android Mobile Strava refused to upload. I had to export a GPX and then import via a PC. So yes, issues, but not same issues as you.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I use a mobile phone to record rides on strava then upload and use an android tablet to look at rides on an App.Since the new year the ride upload but is not visible on the app but is on Strava.com then ride then appears hours later .Also when I ride with other people this does not show .Anyone else having issues ?

That's why you are quicker up Polly Botts than me :whistle:

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
For some reason strava on my tablet isn't notifying me of every comment lately, was before and I haven't changed a setting :-/
My strava app has had an update and I think this was the start of the issues .mybe yours aswell around the turn of the year

Top Bottom