Strava questions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I dare say these have been asked before but I have searched and can't find them. I am new to Strava and find it a good resource. Question1 :- How can I send a copy of a route to a friend either on Facebook or Whatsapp? Question 2 :- How do I make all the rides I record on my phone Private? Thanks in anticipation.

vickster

Legendary Member
I dare say these have been asked before but I have searched and can't find them. I am new to Strava and find it a good resource. Question1 :- How can I send a copy of a route to a friend either on Facebook or Whatsapp? Question 2 :- How do I make all the rides I record on my phone Private? Thanks in anticipation.
1. Not sure about route, but you can share your ride
2. settings, privacy control, activities, only you

Sniper68

It'll be Reyt.
You can also set a 500m "privacy zone" around your home.Strava will record all data when you set off from home but the public won't see exactly where you live.
Just screenshot your route and WhatsApp/Messenger it to friends.It won't give directions etc but will show where you've been.
You can also share this direct from the Strava App to most social media platforms just click on the share(box with an arrow) button.You will of course have to allow these platforms access in your settings.

Top Bottom