Strava Route Builder App.

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Spartak, 15 Feb 2019.

Tags:
  1. Spartak

Spartak Powered by M&M's

2. si_c

si_c Veteran

That's pretty nifty.

3. tom73

tom73 Über Member

Only for summit users by the looks :sad:

4. Before you all start jumping up and down.

I have signed up for summit to try this.

I am not sure if this is up and running as it should but here is my experience over the past couple of days.

After quite a bit of faffing I got the map onto my phone and plotting the 20km route was quick.

I was hoping the route would automatically go to my Wahoo Elemnt programme in order for me to open it on my Wahoo Bolt. But it doesnt.

I can only follow the planned route on my phone. There are no visual or voice prompts like you get with Komoot. Just a track to follow.

Now I may have got this all wrong and could be looking at the wrong thing altogether. But if this is Stravas on the fly programme. I will stick with Komoot.

5. OP
    OP
    Spartak

Spartak Powered by M&M's

Just tried this and a route I created has transferred to my Wahoo Elemnt Bolt with no problem...

6. I am still working on that. Have worked out how to draw a straight line. For a ferry ride for example?

7. OP
    OP
    Spartak

Spartak Powered by M&M's

You have to press the sync button on the route screen of your Wahoo to upload route.

8. cyberknight

cyberknight As long as I breathe, I attack.

I use the beta route builder on my pc , then again im a skinflint .

Spartak likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice