Strava Route Builder App.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
Great new feature on Strava via the latest update.... Route builder for the app.

Allows you to create a route by roughly drawing route Strava then converts it.....

See pics below for example....

Screenshot_20190215-080259.jpg

Screenshot_20190215-080304.jpg

More details here.....

https://www.wired.com/story/strava-...tiYiWUnD1BXMkJwW2VjUCGFttdOct5Cpk6bnjIaYcgrDY

si_c

Guru
That's pretty nifty.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Before you all start jumping up and down.

I have signed up for summit to try this.

I am not sure if this is up and running as it should but here is my experience over the past couple of days.

After quite a bit of faffing I got the map onto my phone and plotting the 20km route was quick.

I was hoping the route would automatically go to my Wahoo Elemnt programme in order for me to open it on my Wahoo Bolt. But it doesnt.

I can only follow the planned route on my phone. There are no visual or voice prompts like you get with Komoot. Just a track to follow.

Now I may have got this all wrong and could be looking at the wrong thing altogether. But if this is Stravas on the fly programme. I will stick with Komoot.

OP
OP
Spartak

Spartak