Strava Segments not showing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Been out for a ride this morning, got back & uploaded it to Garmin that syncs across to Strava but it's reporting no segments on the ride which I know is wrong. Has anybody else experienced this today?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 26715

Typical I had waited 30 minutes before posting, just gone back & they have now all appeared.

Gekko21

Regular
I had the same - each segment was repeated multiple times and pages were slow to load. Now resolved by the looks of it.

figbat

Slippery scientist
Yeah, they had an issue (confirmed by their tech support) - I had a similar issue, then the segments loaded but my times weren't on the segment leaderboards (which was a pain as I had got my 2nd ever KOM). Eventually it all sorted itself out.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Yeah, they had an issue (confirmed by their tech support) - I had a similar issue, then the segments loaded but my times weren't on the segment leaderboards (which was a pain as I had got my 2nd ever KOM). Eventually it all sorted itself out.
go into the settings , 3 dots next to edit icon , scroll to bottom and select refresh segments for the activity .
This is for the pc

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I got this yesterday the spike on the right hand side should not be there :wacko:

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 26715

That could be a glitch in the GPS matrix what were you recording on?

figbat

Slippery scientist
go into the settings , 3 dots next to edit icon , scroll to bottom and select refresh segments for the activity .
This is for the pc
Yep, did all that. I then used the tech support as this didn’t work. They replied that they had been having segment matching issues. In the time it took for them to get back to me it had sorted itself out. Took a couple of hours or so though.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 26715

Yep, did all that. I then used the tech support as this didn’t work. They replied that they had been having segment matching issues. In the time it took for them to get back to me it had sorted itself out. Took a couple of hours or so though.
I did a personal best the other day crossing the A1 it was deserted :laugh: it's showing as my best time, but not in the best of all time which it should do, so I think all is still not well.

Mike_P

Guru
I find my Garmin struggles on days of clear blue skys to either find or stay locked on a satellite for some reason so bought a Wahoo instead.

Top Bottom