Strava Vuelta Skelta

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
uclown2002

uclown2002

Guru
Wow. That's totally mind blowing doing that distance with that amount of climbing at that average. I wouldn't mind doing one of the three! :laugh:

Thanks Mo; no food or rest/cake stops also. I did intend to stop somewhere and refuel but was concerned that my legs wouldn't work afterwards. :laugh:
Having said that, the last 25 miles were tough so should have refuelled in hindsight.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
205% courtesy of my first 100 miler!

http://www.strava.com/activities/81931613

Excellent ride. :bravo:

I had to cut short my ride home tonight due to a family emergency, that fortunately turned out not to be. Now at 96%, I only need to do just over 800 feet now, so will get that polished off tomorrow morning going to work, should also hit 1,250km for the month as well in the morning. Having a rest on Saturday.

OP
OP
uclown2002

uclown2002

Guru

I had to cut short my ride home tonight due to a family emergency, that fortunately turned out not to be. Now at 96%, I only need to do just over 800 feet now, so will get that polished off tomorrow morning going to work, should also hit 1,250km for the month as well in the morning. Having a rest on Saturday.

Nice one!

And thank you ^_^

Mo1959

Legendary Member

You want to do some for me then? :laugh: Sunday is looking dreadful so I really only have two days to do about 4500 feet. I don't think it's going to happen :sad:

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
I think I will need to head back up Sheriffmuir if I want to finish it. It's about the best place to go for decent climbing.
Thats where am heading after work tomorrow afternoon...the logie kirk climb is killing my legs so i`ll just be heading up the Dunblane climb.. the weather is to be ok tomorrow and Saturday..heading down to the borders on Sunday to watch the tour of Britain so i have to finish it in the next 2 days

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Well done Chris. Both challenges done with time to spare. :wahhey:

I went across to Sheriffmuir to try and get some more done. Was a bit hard work on tired legs and it got really bleak up there after a while. Strange mist came down and then a cold drizzle. Could almost swear I could feel the souls of all the men that died in the battle it got so eerie :ohmy:

That's me at 90% with probably just tomorrow to finish it. Will be a struggle but don't want to fail now I am so close.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Well done Chris. Both challenges done with time to spare. :wahhey:

I went across to Sheriffmuir to try and get some more done. Was a bit hard work on tired legs and it got really bleak up there after a while. Strange mist came down and then a cold drizzle. Could almost swear I could feel the souls of all the men that died in the battle it got so eerie :ohmy:

That's me at 90% with probably just tomorrow to finish it. Will be a struggle but don't want to fail now I am so close.

Repeat your ride from this morning and you will have done it. By the weather forecast you don't want to be leaving it until Sunday.

Top Bottom