1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

streaming nose

Discussion in 'Training, Fitness and Health' started by Bluescouse1, 18 Feb 2018.

1. Turdus philomelos

Turdus philomelos Veteran

West Lothian
    GCN answered my question on this very subject a year back.
  2. screenman

screenman Legendary Member

Eye's watering is far more of a problem for me and always has been.
  3. Slick

Slick Über Member

I remember my old man was the same. He ended up getting a wee op to tighten the lower lid which worked a treat.

I'm not saying your issue is the same, just passing comment as I know how much it annoyed him.
  4. screenman

screenman Legendary Member

That is not my problem, but thanks for posting. The eye surgeons, opticians and doctors all say nothing can be done and I will have to live with it. Just bought a helmet with built in visor to see if that helps.
    Slick likes this.
  5. Tenacious Sloth

Tenacious Sloth Über Member

Huntingdon, UK
    I suffer from the same thing and find that wearing a buff covering my mouth and nose helps a lot.

ADarkDraconis likes this.
  6. Globalti

Globalti Legendary Member

A quick discrete blast of each nostril over the shoulder is the answer, taking care to do it at the back of the group and to project far enough so as to avoid the shoulder itself. UV and oxygen will deal quickly with the stuff you blast out.
  7. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Legendary Member

Foam ear plugs. Preferably luminous ones. Different colour in each nostril. Then when you get home you can join straight in with the kids' Nerf war.