Street Art

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Katherine

Guru
I saw this graffiti on my walk today. It's one of the tunnels under the motorway in Worsley Woods.
I can't quite work out what it says and no idea what it means .
There's a bit at each end of the tunnel, nothing on the dark part in the middle.

PSX_20181028_131843.jpg
PSX_20181028_131815.jpg
PSX_20181028_131745.jpg

Katherine

Guru
I saw this graffiti on my walk today. It's one of the tunnels under the motorway in Worsley Woods.
I can't quite work out what it says and no idea what it means .
There's a bit at each end of the tunnel, nothing on the dark part in the middle.

View attachment 435979 View attachment 435980 View attachment 435986
I'm wondering if they're not English words?

OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
The see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil apes, on the side of Kinkao in Brick Lane have had more additions, this time with added bling and a youngster. Last week it looked like this.
GIbvslx.jpg

And this week.
pcmLMSt.jpg

Here's a tribute to American singer Charles Bradley by Trafford Parsons, in a side street off Brick Lane.
PNxoPRa.jpg

the 'what a beautiful smile' is painted onto a collection of soft drink cans.
I6bRdyy.jpg

And over in Camden is another 3 dimensional work.
0jx5XWs.jpg

And back on Brick Lane a new Ant Carver.
YrOiDCG.jpg

And finally a rainbow baby rhino on Roseberry Avenue that seems to be related to Peter Crouch, it looks a bit long in the leg to me^_^
Xggdg7M.jpg

Last edited:

GM

Legendary Member
Saw this yesterday coming home from the whippet meet up in vicky Park in Hackney Road, apologies if its been already done.....

IMG_20181104_125034.jpg

IMG_20181105_191351.jpg

OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
Thanks @dickyknees that's our first from Chile, another country to our collection. You seem to be on an epic south American tour sir, thanks for sharing the artworks you're seeing along the way, and helping us expand our global street colouring in. Enjoy the rest of your adventure :okay:

And to continue the bird theme, from Great Eastern St
GZ2ZCYs.jpg

And nearby I saw this, which having seen the recent time lapse showing how he layered the colours, looks like it may be by Dan Kitchener. I shall be along tomorrow to see if that's the case and how its developed.
VIfwYyq.jpg

And just along the same road is this, which is also new.
9XF6wJJ.jpg

dickyknees

Guru
Thanks @dickyknees that's our first from Chile, another country to our collection. You seem to be on an epic south American tour sir, thanks for sharing the artworks you're seeing along the way, and helping us expand our global street colouring in. Enjoy the rest of your adventure :okay:

Glad to contribute.

We are indeed on a South American trip, off to the Atacama desert later today and then home after nearly four weeks.

OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
@dickyknees sounds like a great trip. I know the Atacama desert is the driest place on earth so no need for waterproof paint there^_^.

According to this link the Atacama desert has over 5000 geoglyphic artworks (prehistoric works of art placed on or worked into the landscape).
https://www.thoughtco.com/geoglyphic-art-of-chiles-atacama-desert-169877
I know its not technically street art, but I'd love to see some posted here if you see any. I don't know how possible that is without a helicopter or hot air balloon though^_^. Hopefully there's some smaller and easier to photograph ones. I hope coming from the driest place on earth back to Anglesey in November is not too much of a shock to the system^_^.

And here's the finished Dan Kitchener. I shall wait for an update from our resident motor sport ace @Reynard to confirm if this is based on an actual car or not^_^
9Eyjmsa.jpg

Top Bottom