Stupid comments by companies.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
There was a story about winnebagos too I remember.

"With cruise control your new camper will practically drive itself"

Apparently a guy set it, went in the back to make a drink and sued when it crashed, never sure how much of a wives tale it was but amusing nonetheless
Just as well I checked before posting as I had the same story.:blush:

oldwheels

Legendary Member
That's right. They're vegetables strictly speaking as they grow underground. They call them ground nuts here.
Remember the great scheme our government had just after the last war for massive groundnut farms in Africa? Lots of money vanished into the scheme. Yes I know it is off topic but if I don't mention it now I will forget.:sad:

Chris S

Legendary Member

Moon bunny

Judging your grammar.
I think the uniform dating site was about uniformed workers getting a bit of action with people who had a uniform fetish nothing to do with needing to be in uniform for both parties.

I remember years ago reading in a at the time quality newspaper about a certain uniform fetish from Japan. Apparently the Japanese national airline was very strict about their uniforms. If you left they sent security to collect it. They sold for £30,000 in the 90s and that's for good replicas!

I can't see what people get out of them personally but each to their own.
It is a security thing, an airline, or other, uniform could be useful in the wrong hands. BA and others have similar policies.

Cycleops

Legendary Member

Attachments

• 21b076d050d7f323b7343b4d9330e8c4c750a28e.jpeg
    21b076d050d7f323b7343b4d9330e8c4c750a28e.jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 3
Top Bottom