Stupid ********** weather

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

Just take it easy Cycling or just have a few days off

I've missed too many rides this year and need to get some miles in somewhere. But its started to thaw nicely now, though its still very cold, so I should be able to get a ride in, I know a 40 mile route thats got a lot of main road in it so I'm looking at that for this afternoon now.

Will Spin

Über Member
I planned to go for a blood test first thing this morning, looked out of the window and saw that it's not safe to cycle to the local hospital, also car is still covered with snow..hope I can get it done tomorrow and get out for a ride later in the morning.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Blinkin’ old people interfering. Every year I do two and for a few years I did a third whilst he was still alive. This morning I went out to clear paths, pavements and get up to my chickens and my elderly neighbour had been up and cleared MY path.

Fair play, but I suspect there’s a bit of oneupmanship going on. In revenge, I’ll get up on his roof later and write a rude word in the snow.
I hope the rude word is not written in yellow :wacko:

Chappy

Guru
I had a 40 mile ride planned for Sunday but the snow said no to that. So I went out on the MTB instead and had a great laugh riding through it all.

There’s no such thing as the wrong weather, just the wrong kit.

2082FCA9-C260-4044-8EE9-9A6962E1D32B.jpeg

3AFAEA0E-20A0-4DD1-85E0-79BB7240F5D9.jpeg

#5 #9

Top Bottom