Stupidest ad ever...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I just saw an ad for some hair jollop, supposed to 'repair damaged hair'.

Including the line "If this column (a big column comprised of plastic segments, some of which were missing) represents damaged hair, this is what it looks like".

WTF does that actually MEAN!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
If we are talking cobblers, this is a shoe:
saatchi-and-saatchi_2_0.jpg

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I just saw an ad for some hair jollop, supposed to 'repair damaged hair'.

Including the line "If this column (a big column comprised of plastic segments, some of which were missing) represents damaged hair, this is what it looks like".

WTF does that actually MEAN!

Damaged and severed hair defies the laws of gravity and physics and floats midair along with the rest if your hair. Its a very well known phenomenon championed by several leaders in the field such as Dr Schwartzkopf.

It's common knowledge that anything French sounding will work miracles, and be developed in a 'laboratwor' with long latin chemical names that probably translate as 'dung beatle foot powder'.
And of course all products can make the signs of aging on the 17 year old flawless model girly disappear (... temporarily).

... and a final mention that of 47 people asked 99.8% said it was full of awesomeness!!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
... and a final mention that of 47 people asked 99.8% said it was full of awesomeness!!

I used to sit there and work out the statistical statements at the bottom of the screen, and occasionally some of them weren't exactly encouraging, especially given the relatively small numbers of people surveyed, but they obviously rely on people being too lazy/thick to try to think about it.

Doseone

Guru
There's an ad on Talksport at the moment where the opening line is "Is this the end for gas powered framing nailers?".
Catchy eh?

Top Bottom