Suck it down and swallow, or blow it out...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

...boggies...those big ones that feel like a large pea....blow them out over the windscreen of the car behind, or sniff it back and swallow??.....can you tell I'm bored?:smile:

got-to-get-fit

Both have their merits and de-merits (is that a word:sad:)

Swallowing may give some nutritional value and allow you to grind out an extra mile

blowing out onto a windscreen gives an intense feeling of evil satisfaction

Swallowing is soooooooo disgusting

blowing out often ends up clinging all over your shoulder

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Spit it out man ! Worst thing that can happen is that it looks like a snail has crawled across your shoulder, best thing is the car driver, after putting his wipers on, will have a big smear..............I'm bored as well !

stevenb

Lol.....I wait until the car behind has passed then let it fly. Although I have been caught out by the wind before and got back lash across my cheek.....once without knowing too....eeeiiuuuwww :smile:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
C'mon - it's got to be a big blow. With the correct technique you gets a satisfying splat sound as you hits the target ;)

That's why cycling gloves of any usefulness have a wiping patch on the back - to just tidy up after if needed ;)

sloe

Only slightly off-topic:

When having a slash in a gale do not point percy directly downwind - swirling winds cause salty face syndrome. Correct method is to point percy perpendicular to wind.

Not bored.

Yet.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
You should wait, and let it build up and when a car come too close let it all go on the car.

Just think about the person having to scrape it off because its dried and has gone all crusty.

Joe

I usually block one nostril with a forefinger and blow, clearing out both barrells at once. Sometimes though, the consistency is a little stickier than I am aware of and consequently get 'blow-back, in my face, as some of the stuff is still firmly attached in the nostril. ;)

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Joe24 said:
You should wait, and let it build up and when a car come too close let it all go on the car.

OT but, years ago my mate borrowed his Nans Austin 1300 so he, his g/f, me and my g/f could go out for the night, Cut a long story short us 2 fellas slightly over imbibed so his g/f drove us home. on the way back he opened the window and barfed out of it. when he got up Sunday morning, where the sick had hit the n/s of the car it had stripped the paint !
When returning it to his Nan he parked it tight up to her hedge, posted keys through door and ran off.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Elmer Fudd said:
OT but, years ago my mate borrowed his Nans Austin 1300 so he, his g/f, me and my g/f could go out for the night, Cut a long story short us 2 fellas slightly over imbibed so his g/f drove us home. on the way back he opened the window and barfed out of it. when he got up Sunday morning, where the sick had hit the n/s of the car it had stripped the paint !
When returning it to his Nan he parked it tight up to her hedge, posted keys through door and ran off.

;)
What had be been drinking? Was the beer that strong?

Top Bottom