Suez canal traffic jam

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
There's a local rubbish collection/disposal/recycling firm called Suez.
https://quotes.suez.co.uk/?ppc_keyw...aKE84cefNfI7lAQ56vor75xljg529nRhoClvwQAvD_BwE
If they were to find themselves in financial difficulty,would it be another Suez crisis?🤔

irw

Quadricyclist
I just bought a new bottle of 3in1 so I'm sorted for now.

Me too. Given I think I bought the last one at least 10 or more years ago, I should be good for the bike chains for a while...! (Interesting to note, the old one is metal, the new one is plastic! :sad:- The oil container that is, not the bike chains )

What we really need to know is whether the captain of the ship was wearing a cycle helmet!!!!!!

if not then clearly he would be at fault and should have the book thrown at him/her

'The People' need to know this!

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Smash the cistern
What we really need to know is whether the captain of the ship was wearing a cycle helmet!!!!!!

if not then clearly he would be at fault and should have the book thrown at him/her

'The People' need to know this!
Probably not, they're cool talkin' high walkin' fast livin'.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
It costs $380,000 to take a ship through the Suez canal. Nice little earner.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
But do the couple of hundred ships caught up in the queue have a claim against Evergreen? 🤔

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Smash the cistern
JS-R seems to be obsessesd with the size of the digger. It will be interesting to hear the cause of grounding, I hope we are provided with the dimensions of the failed component.:whistle:
Reports are that it was a gust of wind, but I would have thought it would need to be a hell of a gust to blow that thing off course. Do they go through the canal under their own power or do they use tugs?

I have a suspicion that the excavator may just be far away.

Edit: from the instagram caption I guess they must use their own power...

Top Bottom