Suffolk and Norfolk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The only campsite on the coast side of the N Norfolk coast road is High Sand Creek at Stiffky. Recommended.
Also check out Bircham Windmill for inland Site nr Peddars Way.

SuffolkBlue

Stealth camping is very much an option. There is a large tract of Common forest I believe along the Rebellion Way.

Yes - plenty of options for stealth camping all over the area! I've never done it but should be easy and very, very unlikely to get disturbed except for the barking Muntjacs!!

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I'll have to give you a :hello: from here as I'll be working next week. Good luck with the tour and, if next week is anything like this week, the best tip I could give is bring your thermals.

OP
OP
Oldhippy

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
I'm packed (but will check yet again I'm sure) maps folded to the right starting point and easy to reach, power-packed charged, notebook, pens and sketching pencils in easy reach. I'm ready, really looking forward to it and I leave in the morning. 😊

I'm packed (but will check yet again I'm sure) maps folded to the right starting point and easy to reach, power-packed charged, notebook, pens and sketching pencils in easy reach. I'm ready, really looking forward to it and I leave in the morning. 😊

Hope you have a great time!

n the spirit of adventure and off he cuff adventures...... if you're ready to go...... why wait until tomorrow? ^_^

F70100

Who, me ?
Would that have been you (@Oldhippy ) at Hitcham in Suffolk on 7th June? The bike I saw was certainly loaded to the gunwales :hello:

Top Bottom