Suing the Cat for breach of contract

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Phaeton, 8 Jun 2019.

1. captain nemo1701

captain nemo1701 Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.

Eddie Izzard on Pavlov's failed experiment with felines:

raleighnut and Profpointy like this.
  2. slowwww

slowwww Veteran

I tried that once with ours. 3 years on my wounds are finally starting to heal.

Pat "5mph" and raleighnut like this.
  3. OP
    OP
    Phaeton

Phaeton Guru

We decided to tackle this head on, neither my wife nor I like conflict but it had to be done, so we sent the dog outside & sat the cat down, we explained our position & how we felt disappointed in the cat not upholding it's part of the agreement, we did not lose our temper or raise our voices we feel we did very well. Once we had finished we awaited the cat's response, it licked it's paw, got down off the chair arm & walked out without saying anything, it them proceeded to remind us it was time for it's evening food.

4. Profpointy

Profpointy Guru

Our cat has half got the rat catching thing. She catches them, carefully carries them in, then lets them free in the house, where one at least promptly escaped under the cooker. I believe she thinks we need hunting practice so she brings live ones in for us to practice on.

She does tend to eat (whole) the smaller rodents and pigeons

Pat "5mph" and raleighnut like this.
  5. Archie_tect

Archie_tect De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold

Previous cat dragged rabbits in to kitchen through cat flap in garage and then cat flap into kitchen... still alive they used to sit behind the cooker.

The only way to stop the rabbits taking refuge was to replace the kitchen with a built in oven... drastic but resolved problem.

Replacement cat only catches rodents which walk past his nose, if he's awake.

Pat "5mph", classic33 and raleighnut like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice