Sun, dry roads and #1 bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Could this be the ultimate carbon winter bike? All it would need would be some Crud guards.

SpeshRoubaixDisc-new.jpg

MikeG

Guru
Could this be the ultimate carbon winter bike? All it would need would be some Crud guards.

Oi!! That's my summer bike you're talking about!!! (Well, almost. I don't have the disc brakes. Nor the orange).

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android

SpeshRoubaixDisc-new.jpg

Looks a bit like this..:shy:

rps20140104_155348-jpg.35583.jpg

It's no s-works but its a pretty reasonable bike and rides really well. Crud road racers fit it as well without any real issue.
It stops really well and the brakes haves a lot of feel. Im a big fan of it specially the COBL GOBL-R seat post. That never fails to impress me.

Attachments

• rps20140104_155348-jpg.35583.jpg
    rps20140104_155348-jpg.35583.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

MichaelO

Veteran
Ive just downloaded a 70mile route taking in Leith and box hill to the garmin . Im supposed to be working but the lure of carbon is too tempting ^_^
I'm doing something similar today - but there's a duathlon running on Box Hill today - no idea whether it's closed, or will just be extremely busy...

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
ahhhh balls ! Plus its blinking freezing out there right now . I went to feed my chickens first thing and my hands and toes where like blocks of ice . Hurry up sunshine !
Dare you to gate crash the duathlon and go through the finish line like you've just won it :laugh:

Top Bottom