sunday faster, pussycat! kill! kill!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

VinSumRox

Über Member
Location
Scottish Borders
Morning

Damp overnight but dry now, off to try and spot Dno.2 at the half marathon a bit later.
 

wakemalcolm

Legendary Member
Location
Ratho
Morning

Damp overnight but dry now, off to try and spot Dno.2 at the half marathon a bit later.

Ah, DD2 is also at the half this morning but she's doing luggage logistics. We'll be trying to make the best of what looks like a sub optimal day before picking her up later. Maybe Gullane, maybe Aberlady, maybe stay at home if this doesn't improve. Mrs Wakemalcolm's birthday today, so her choice.
With the exception of a decent show and a passable crepe, the fringe was everything I dislike about Edinburgh at this time of year.
 

Stevo 666

Über Member
Just had my 3 Weetabix and coffee, going out in a bit for an 80k jaunt now it's not like a furnace outside any more.
 
Last edited:

Webbo2

Veteran
Morning
Still spotting with rain here in Fife but its due to improve at some point. Might have a lazy day.
 

Pinno718

Über Member
Location
Way out West
Wassup

A bit dull with no wind to blow the dull away. I guess it will be continued dull. I miss the heat.
Yesterday was spent tidying up the inside of the conservatory which was quite a warm and sweaty job. Just prep for the inevitable monsoon ahead.

I had coffee ages ago so really should think abut another one.




I've thought long enough...
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Wassup

A bit dull with no wind to blow the dull away. I guess it will be continued dull. I miss the heat.
Yesterday was spent tidying up the inside of the conservatory which was quite a warm and sweaty job. Just prep for the inevitable monsoon ahead.

I had coffee ages ago so really should think abut another one.




I've thought long enough...
And?
 

wakemalcolm

Legendary Member
Location
Ratho
Morning

Damp overnight but dry now, off to try and spot Dno.2 at the half marathon a bit later.

How close did you get?

We were down there for the pick up at 14:30 (when those on a 7 hour marathon pace should have been finishing 😮) and it was still mobbed.
 

Stevo 666

Über Member
Did the 80k but somehow managed to do 1,000m of vertical (not too bad for Kent), which may explain the slight ache in my legs. Spot of sim racing then it's time for some apple based drinks to help rehydrate.
 

Pinno718

Über Member
Location
Way out West
Went out in good weather and just before the turn, the heavens opened but the wind picked up and I got blown home lickety spit on wet roads.
Shower then beef casserole.
 
Top Bottom