England : London Sunday London Ride for Food: 7 October

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rb58

Enigma
Faster paced than the themed Sunday London Rides, with Rochester as our destination. That would make it a ride of around 40 miles.

Leave HPC at 09.45am as normal, aiming to arrive between 1 and 1.30pm. Some could ride back, some could get the train.

Hands up if you're interested.

Biblical rain, snow, or hurricane winds will mean this ride could be cancelled, although I would expect to make that call on the Saturday morning before the ride.

The small print, just as a reminder: This is not a formal ride under the auspices of any club. We will be just a bunch of friends on a ride together and my role will be simply to guide us on a route. As such, you will be riding under your own insurance.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
:hello:

jiberjaber

Veteran
I was monitoring but I'm out as I am Audax'ing on Saturday and then other commitments getting in teh way on Sunday now :sad:

Nick Saddlesore

Über Member
I am Audax'ing on Saturday
I'll try to get to the finish before you (as I'm on the 100). Looks a little moist in the afternoon.

OP
OP
rb58

rb58

Enigma
Route has been plotted. 39 miles, and a bit of climbing towards the end - worth it for the views. Destination is The Spoons on Rochester High Street (The Golden Lion) which is literally round the corner from the station for those that are returning to The Smoke that way.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Route has been plotted. 39 miles, and a bit of climbing towards the end - worth it for the views. Destination is The Spoons on Rochester High Street (The Golden Lion) which is literally round the corner from the station for those that are returning to The Smoke that way.

I might be up for this but there are bus replacements down here for a good bit of my journey. I'll have to play about and see if I can find an acceptable alternative.

What's the bike parking like at spoons? Will they be in sight?

Top Bottom