England : London Sunday London Ride for Food: 7 October

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Cycle up. Simples.

You crack me up sir... :laugh:

OP
OP
rb58

rb58

Enigma
Weather forecast is looking okay, Chilly start and a bit of a side wind, but dry. Our man with local knowledge tells me there's a side gate into the 'Spoons (in Almon Place). I'll still be carrying a big lock though.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Great ride Ross, i had a flat going to the station and changed the tube on the train. I owe you train fare Greg, was distracted by the puncture.

OP
OP
rb58

rb58

Enigma
Well, that was fun. Mixing it with two lots of charity riders today, all resplendent with numbers on their bikes. We need numbers. Only incident was the minor navigation slip which had Nick and Greg off on a different road. But all's well that ends well. Thanks for your company today chaps. It's nice to ride at an easier pace at times and re-visit lanes that are often only ridden at night time. I had an leisurely ride home, and ended up tripping the clock over to 78 of your imperial miles in bright sunshine. See you on Friday night. And £5.95 for burger, chips and a decent pint was a bargain.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
We saw a big bridge, the Mayor of Rochester? and some nice classic cars along the way and a submarine

Last edited:

Nick Saddlesore

Über Member
minor navigation slip
We were checking an alternative route.

Thanks Ross, especially for arranging the sunshine.

Top Bottom