England : London Sunday London Ride for Food + TofB- September 9th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
A very nice ride (can we have some more please) Broxbourne needs to be explored. First time to the Lee Valley park, the towpath back into town hasn't changed.

No pics there'll be a 360 video on f/b tomorrow

Last edited:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Did you get your brompton?
I spent most of Sunday chasing three tandems around Sussex. At times off road. OFF ROAD!

But I got home in time to get brownie points from the lovely Helen.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
There was 6 of us and we crossed town to join the Green lanes cycle path out to Forty hill then meandered up to Broxbourne and brunch.Cloudy as it was 23 degrees and a headwind wasn't too much of a challenge for the ride back much of which was parallel to the tow path.

Thanks Nick Gordon Sam GM Sagefly (we really need to do that again)
tc1

Last edited:
There was 6 of us and we crossed town to join the Green lanes cycle path out to Forty hill then meandered up to Broxbourne and brunch.Cloudy as it was 23 degrees and a headwind wasn't to much of a challenge for the ride back much of which was parallel to the tow path.

Thanks Nick Gordon Sam GM Sagefly (we really need to do that again)
tc1
sorry
November 18 or 25 any good for you? Out to Hertfordshire with train option back from Potters Bar?
Sorry I missed it Nick - will try to make any rerun.

sagefly

Veteran
Big thanks to Nick for organising this, both the company and route were fun.

Thanks to Greg to getting me back to central London.

Also by the time I had a coffee stop I was only 6km short of a metric ton, so did a very small loop and got it. First metric ton in nearly 2 years.!

No drama Sam, good work on the 100, catch up with you soon! Let us have ikea updates too!

OP
OP
Nick Saddlesore

Nick Saddlesore

Über Member
I'm down to do a Ride for Food on August 25th, Delights of Essex. 70km out to High Roding for lunch, 30 km back to Shenfield for train to London (Oyster/ Freedom Pass).

I've got June 30th free if anyone wants.

Top Bottom