England : London Sunday London Ride: Tiny Edition. 15 October

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Thanks @Salty seadog not 100% sure where war memorial is, HPC is a mass of statues and memorials :biggrin:

It's on the island at hpc, West of the Wellington arch. You can't miss the small bunch of cyclist that will gather.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Thanks @Salty seadog not 100% sure where war memorial is, HPC is a mass of statues and memorials :biggrin: but I'm sure a ragtag bunch of cyclists will give it away :whistle:

Blue arrow marks the spot
upload_2017-9-21_13-55-38.png

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I do understand where you/we are meeting, but for the record there are at least 4 war memorials on the HPC island.

(Yup, I have gone there at dawn on several ANZAC days)
While wandering around last week I noticed that the Australian war memorial (south side of the island) was in the shape of a boomerang. It struck me as a poignant way of remembering those who didn't come back.

booze and cake

probably out cycling
Sounds interesting but I'm in either Wales or Bristol that weekend I'm afraid, but will keenly keep an eye on this thread anyway, and I'd be up for a spring time one if you decide on another one next year.

vickster

Legendary Member
With a title like that, it would be rude not to join in ^_^. It's on the calendar.

Look Mum No ????
Oranges?
Ostriches?

Top Bottom