England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Not the longest SLR but a sweet one at that. Thank you all who turned up.

rb58

Enigma
A nice to start the year. A small, but perfectly formed group headed up to Ally Pally for breakfast - their interpretation of a Full English was a plate of beans with sausage, egg and bacon on the side.

Thanks to @Nick Saddlesore for leading us on some new (for me) roads and in particular the comedy off road section. After we left Nick and @RoubaixCube , @topcat1 and I charged back down to The City before we went our separate ways . When I say ‘charged’, I mean Dave charged and I hung onto his wheel. Cheers Dave!

A shade over fifty miles all told for me.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Nick took us on a scenic route from hpc to Ally Pally which included some mild off road.We visited the George Michael memorial garden outside his house along the way.Then on the way down from the Pally a rider cut across me so i gave him cheery hello :thumbsup: which you can see on facebook when it loads shortly (est 5 hrs). Thanks guys

Nick Saddlesore

Über Member
That's not COR, that's a 'Green Walkway'.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRLe5i1CqSOfCms5OIMwnNc87IAYGeul9qutJM_8-u6zlXveRX.jpg

One of the platforms built for the Northern line extension which never happened.

rb58

Enigma
Heads up team. As we get closer to Spring, I thought I'd let you know of the rides being planned:

4 March - Sunday London Ride Goes To The Movies
22 April - SLR: Dead Pop Stars Edition (led by @Nick Saddlesore of this parish)
13 May - SLR: Animals edition

There'll be more as we go through the year - typically on the second Sunday of the month. No need to register an interest for any of these just yet - there'll be a specific thread for each as we get nearer the date.

Heads up team. As we get closer to Spring, I thought I'd let you know of the rides being planned:

4 March - Sunday London Ride Goes To The Movies
22 April - SLR: Dead Pop Stars Edition (led by @Nick Saddlesore of this parish)
13 May - SLR: Animals edition

There'll be more as we go through the year - typically on the second Sunday of the month. No need to register an interest for any of these just yet - there'll be a specific thread for each as we get nearer the date.

Looking Good for the First 2 negotiating at work for holiday for the May Edition.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
8086594639_b4a3843fb1_z.jpg 6810302800_7453d96c1f_n.jpg 19667709515_ba0ec7d1de_z.jpg

rb58

Enigma
Those were the days Dave. Good turn out almost guaranteed.

Next Sunday is the second of the month, so I'll be out, weather permitting. I went for a walk through a Greenwich park this morning and the cafe near the observatory would be a good destination, perhaps via the cable car.

Who else?

Next Sunday is the second of the month, so I'll be out, weather permitting. I went for a walk through a Greenwich park this morning and the cafe near the observatory would be a good destination, perhaps via the cable car.

Who else?

Sorry but my weekend to work
Have a good one weather permitting.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah

Who else?
Yup. Will be there weather permitting

Top Bottom