England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianmac62

Guru
Not at the Ritz.

Nick Saddlesore

Über Member
As you probably know, England's foremost Scotsman was born and grew up round the corner from the Saddlesore estate. He may feature in an unlikely setting early on the Street Songs ride, in preference to Vera Lynn.
Edit: 2nd foremost, forgot about T Blair. Suppose you too would rather forget about T Blair
@ianmac62 is moving up fast

Only the british could think nylon sheets were a good idea. Hell i remember them, and even worse, years after I thought they were history, suffered again in a B&B in Oban.

ianmac62

Guru
I had a black bri-nylon polo neck sweater in about 1964 attempting to look vaguely like the front cover of With The Beatles. Another in the loft. 518837

sagefly

Veteran
My commute has been wonderful the last few weeks streets pretty much deserted of cars until the last week or so, the air has been cleaner too. Have never seen so many people on bikes or out just walking. Looking forward to the CV restrictions being eased but for people to keep the cars ditched. Looking forward to the SLR's being back on the road and hoping that you are all safe and well.

Top Bottom